Warrior Monk Training, Charles Town, WV, March 30-April 3


Brothers:

Please consider joining us for our annual Warrior Monk Training at  Claymont Mansion in Charles Town, WV.  As always, the training will be led by Dan McKee, an MKP full leader who has inspired men and women over many years.

The training is co-ed, so your wives or female partners can share this powerful experience with you.  Good food, comfortable lodgings, and a breathtaking landscape are included.

This body of work, refined over 15 years, works extremely well in maturing the work of New Warrior, allowing men to live from greater authenticity with more power and less internal doubt and static.

Here are a few comments by men who have experienced the training:


"Warrior Monk held up a highly polished mirror to the beliefs keeping me from the full expressions of my power. I recommend it without reservation to anyone ready to take a giant step."
Gregg Levoy, Author of Callings: Finding and Following an Authentic Life
"The Warrior Monk Training offered me an opportunity to learn about living consciously in my personal life, work and relationships. I gained a deeper sense of the sacredness in my every day life and continue to benefit from the tools I learned."
Turpin Mott
"Warrior Monk provided me with an "away-from-the-world" experience I had never known before. It put me in touch with the sacred. I became aware how much of my life I had been sleep-walking, and have been living more consciously ever since."
Richard Wiener

You can see an informational flyer for this training at  http://www.warriormonk.org/DC_Warrior_Monk.pdf

 

And if you'd like to learn more, contact Dan (the handsome guy below) directly atdanmckee@awakeninglife.org 

 

I hope to see you there.
Richard Wiener, Healing Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment