Men,
The June training in UK (2nd to 5th June) follows a couple of weeks after the training in Ireland. The intention is to have 40 initiates on the June training which will require a staff complement of at least 40 men. There is no time to waste. It is time for you to encourage the man or men you want to gift with this training to enrol for this weekend. It is also time to decide whether you would like to staff the weekend.
Mike Carroll is the weekend co-ordinator, I (Robert Taylor) am leading the weekend with David Salamons, Ben Gold, Michael Heuerman and Tony Wilkinson.
Bring your gifts as staff men and bring your friends, colleagues, relations and others as initiates. I have invited 4 men and hope that two of them at least will realise that it is their time. I look forward to seeing and working with you on the June UK NWTA.
Look out for the formal announcement for opening of staff applications and communication from Mike Carroll in the very near future. Initiates can enrol now by going to http://mkp.org.uk
With love and blessings
Robert Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment